Peppermint Fish Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and complies with the principles of the relevant data protection regulations.
About Peppermint Fish and our Data contacts
Personal Data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use personal data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site,(“Log Data”)
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyse this.
How you can withdraw consent for us to use your data
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at Peppermint Fish Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ
Our Security and your data
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Links to websites
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Peppermintfish.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Reviewing the Policy
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Peppermint Fish Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ