WELCOME TO BE A BIGGER FISH
Explore the power of podcasting to grow your business.
Listen to our short welcome episode to find out what it’s all about, or jump into our most recent episode below!
This week’s podcast features Susan Heaton-Wright.
Susan is an impact, presence and speaking trainer. She’s also a business owner and a podcaster with a remarkable career history.
In this episode, Susan tell us how podcasting is her way of ‘walking the talk’ with her business. We discuss how to become a more confident communicator, tackling issues like the boundary between ‘accent calming’ and authenticity, and the impact of limiting beliefs on our confidence.
There are plenty of tips on how to create fresh, fun content for your podcast and how to confidently communicate your message.
Show notes complete with clickable timestamps, to take you to specific points in the episode, are available here
- 05 Confident Communication with Susan Heaton-Wright
- 04 Establishing Credibility with Teresa Heath-Wareing
- 03 Creative Inspiration with Kathy Stowell
- 02 Creating a Community with Jo Milmine
- 01 Building a Coaching Business with Jessica Fearnley
- Building a Coaching Business with Jessica Fearnley
- Welcome to Be a Bigger Fish