WELCOME TO BE A BIGGER FISH
Explore the power of podcasting to grow your business or your community
Listen to our short welcome episode to find out what it’s all about, or jump into our most recent episode below!
This time it’s a solo episode, dedicated to helping you discover the ‘why’ of your podcast.
I’ve taken some of the points I’ve learned from the guests of Be a Bigger Fish to explain why having a purpose in mind for your podcast will get you off to a strong start.
Show notes complete with clickable timestamps, to take you to specific points in the episode, are available here.
- 13 What's the 'why' of your podcast?
- 12 Creating Audio for Your Audience with Rachel Miller
- 11 Finding Your Voice with Nadia Finer
- 10 Content That Starts Conversations with Rob Warlow
- 09 My Path to Podcasting
- 08 Podcasting for Introverts with Janice Chaka
- 07 Celebrating the Power of Connection with Chuck Gose
- 06 Become an Audio Influencer with Natalie Silverman
- 06 Becoming and Audio Influencer with Natalie Silverman
- 05 Confident Communication with Susan Heaton-Wright
- 04 Establishing Credibility with Teresa Heath-Wareing
- 03 Creative Inspiration with Kathy Stowell
- 02 Creating a Community with Jo Milmine
- 01 Building a Coaching Business with Jessica Fearnley
- Building a Coaching Business with Jessica Fearnley
- Welcome to Be a Bigger Fish