WELCOME TO BE A BIGGER FISH
Exploring the power of in-house podcasting
I’m so happy that Be a Bigger Fish is back on the air. This season takes a close look at the world of in-house podcasting, or the use of audio content inside organisations or institutions.
Season 2 Episode 7 – Perfecting the Craft of Podcasting, with Paul Gisby
The star of this episode is podcasting expert, Paul Gisby.
Paul has been creating in-house audio content since 2010, when he discovered the potential podcasts could have in enhancing large-scale change communications. He now runs an award-winning podcast production company, creating audio content for connected leaders.
In this episode, you’ll hear Paul tell us why it’s so important to have a good strategy for your podcast and how to get the feedback you need to help build your business case for budget. He also shares some excellent tips for handling nervous interviewees and shares his vision for the future of audio.
Paul views podcasting as a craft and speaks with great conviction about how rewarding it is to hone that craft. His passion is to help other people get their voice heard more effectively and the advice he shares in this episode can certainly help you to follow in his footsteps.
You can also find out more about Paul by visiting his website – http://www.voquinexus.com
- Perfecting the Craft of Podcasting with Paul Gisby S2 Ep7
- Creating a Cultural Cornerstone with a Podcast with John Bonoff S2 Ep6
- How to Make a Podcast People Love with Zane Ewton S2 Ep5
- Changing the Conversation About Communication with Advita Patel S2 Ep4
- How to Create a Successful Private Podcast with JP Gooderham S2 Ep3
- Creating Engaging In-house Audio with Keith Lewis. S2 Ep2
- Best Practice for In-house Podcasts with Harriet Small. S2 Ep1
- 16 A Catalyst for a Community with Jen Wilson
- 15 The Potential of Podcasting for PR with Paul Sutton
- 14 Debating the Future of Internal Communications
- 13 What's the 'why' of your podcast?
- 12 Creating Audio for Your Audience with Rachel Miller
- 11 Finding Your Voice with Nadia Finer
- 10 Content That Starts Conversations with Rob Warlow
- 09 My Path to Podcasting
- 09 My Path to Podcasting
- 08 Podcasting for Introverts with Janice Chaka
- 07 Celebrating the Power of Connection with Chuck Gose
- 06 Become an Audio Influencer with Natalie Silverman
- 06 Becoming and Audio Influencer with Natalie Silverman
- 05 Confident Communication with Susan Heaton-Wright
- 04 Establishing Credibility with Teresa Heath-Wareing
- 03 Creative Inspiration with Kathy Stowell
- 02 Creating a Community with Jo Milmine
- 01 Building a Coaching Business with Jessica Fearnley
- Building a Coaching Business with Jessica Fearnley
- Welcome to Be a Bigger Fish